Thursday, April 20, 2006
1st day of orientation.
I lost count of the number of times I stood up and sat down, stood up and sat down, stood up and sat down. Oh. You should get the picture. It was insane! The cheers were wierd, the dances were speechless, even the lunch was Horrible with the capital letter H! Oh my goodness! The only good thing about today was the tug-of-war between us freshies and the lecturers. But of course, the outcome of this match is obvious. We lost. Yeah. Don't get the wrong idea! I wasn't one of the pitiful few who went up against those big guys! I just sat at the sidelines and rolled my eyes. (=
Tomorrow there's more sports games waiting us. Gee. I'm so excited. [hint: lack of enthusiasm] Sigh. Guess I'll ask to leave early then. Firstly, I've got cg later. [YEAH!] Secondly, I don't want to become a living fossil blended into the surroundings. [bored to death!] Truthfully, I was quite surprised that orientation is such a boring thing! I thought it would be fun, new friends and excitement. But what I got today was boredom, enemies and nothing else. Yes, I saw this person who hates me and the feelings are mutual. Guess what? She's in the class next to mine! OMG! I better pray hard that I will NEVER end up in the same class as her. Know why? MAJOR BIATCHING!
Just finished my long, relaxing bath. Dreading tomorrow. Living hell.