Sunday, April 23, 2006
down that hallway
Went to visit my grandpa at TTSH today. His right leg was bandaged and he was looking so weak. I felt that I could just break down in front of everyone. And when he was trying to cough out the phelgm, his hand just grasped mine so tightly, I could just feel the pain he was going through. OMG. He has to go for an operation soon to put this metal plate or whatever it is into his pelvic bone area. If I'm not wrong, he dislocated his thigh bone and the pelvic bone. Oh man. I feel so useless. I can't help him at all. Sigh.
Been really tired lately. Didn't get a good night's rest for almost 2 weeks already. Lack of sleep, additional stress from everyone, first day at poly, sigh. I'm crumbling soon.
--trying hard to keep a smile on my face when my heart is torn into pieces.