Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Legend of joining pinkies.

Listening to this song makes me think alot about my life and all.

1) Poly is starting soon. Logically, I should be excited about it. But, I have no idea why I am not. I'm like so slacking about it. I feel like I should give up my place for Andy. He really deserves it. I don't. He put it so much effort just to fail. I didn't even put in much effort and God blessed me with so much. I don't know why am I so blessed yet I don't treasure everything God has given me.

2) I just committed myself to be a prayer warrior. But I feel that it was an impulsive action of mine. Sometimes, I really don't know me. It's like, I lost myself to something of the past. And I can't get me back.

3) I really love my cg. Sis Xiuzhen, Kezia, Joelynn, Daphne, Darrion, Wesley, Emily, etc. But sometimes, I find myself questioning God, why am I put into this cg. Don't get me wrong, I still love them but, at times, I just can't help but ask God why. Sometimes, I wish time will turn back, back to the times when I was still in N185.

Loneliness. Lost of life's direction. Left my soul behind. Me.


★ I'm AWESOME
1:56 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!