Sunday, April 30, 2006
tears are the unspoken words of hurt that I felt.

Came back on my own today. I know I most likely will have incured the wrath of many but still, I went ahead with my heart. Sigh. So many stuff, so little space. So much stress, so little tolerance. I sound mad. I'm actually half insane already. Cried like non-stop during worship today. God totally lifted my moods. He really is so cool. I so adore Him more and more daily. But my mood got bummed when dear little Kezia lifted my shirt AND skirt while I was talking to Esther. My shirt is like all right, even though I HATED others doing so but I mean, I was wearing like a mini-skirt and she just lifted it up without a thought. *blankety blank* Nonchalant attitude huh? So I think I don't owe any of you an explaination of why I left earlier and all. Right?

I'm really losing control of myself. That's so unlike me. I hate to let others worry about me, especially WeiShan, Esther and my other dears. But my attitude today was so crap. Ups and downs. Sorry guys. [And I REALLY mean it!]

Going tanning with Amanda this Monday. So I guess that I won't be going out with WeiShan already. Tuesday there's school. Any so on, so forth. But on Vesak Day, I'm going to watch 'Daisy' with Fabian. Wells, he owes me a movie. He said so himself. In fact, I totally forgot about it till he told me. [SERIOUS!] So fine. I got a free movie again. (=

where am I? I can't find myself.


★ I'm AWESOME
12:46 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!