Tuesday, April 11, 2006
windstruck-fanatic
Whee! I've finally found my favourite 'Windstruck' OST songs on limewire! I can't stop replaying them over and over and over and over and over, well, you should get the picture. Hahas. I spent 2 hrs [or was it even longer?] yesterday at HMV just to find the cd but [sobz!] couldn't find it. Praise the LORD I found them today! (=
The photoshoot went along smoothly yesterday. And I just found out [horrors of all horrors!] that the photographer likes me! OMG! He's like old enough to be my father! He's 35! Thank goodness I found a willing party to act as my boyfriend. [thanks again bro!] I won't reveal his name. Or he'll kill me. Hahas. But it was so funny. There were a few photos I took with him as a couple and I was dying not to laugh out loud cause my friend's reaction was so funny! Hahahahas! I'll post those pics here when I get them. Promise. But[!], I'll erase my friend's face before I do so. Hahahahahahas. Thinking back about it still makes me laugh.
Oh ya. I still owe him a meal. Oh wells, what can I do?