Monday, May 29, 2006
4 days, 4 years, FOREVER.

Today, Aaron, Woon Cheng and I are discussing about some personal stuff. Aaron's SP has gone for camp for 4 days, Woon Cheng mentioned something about 4 years while that guy I still can't get over will most likely be in Cupertino forever. Sigh. Hence the statement. But still, no pun intended.

Sigh. My term tests are coming and I seriously mean COMING! First paper, Microeconomics on the 5th of June. And today, I still skipped lecture. My econs are SERIOUSLY going to fail. Yeah. Gonna have to start my studying soon. Maybe later. Yuppx.

Not gonna blog so much lately. I'd rather spend more time on my studies. Hahas. Have to be more hardworking already. Can't slack so much. POWER UP!


★ I'm AWESOME
10:21 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!