Wednesday, May 10, 2006
besties.

This word is often seen on blogs, friendster profiles and all. But the exact meaning of the word is not found in the dictionary. What then do you consider a 'bestie'? Your best friend? Your friend for life? Some people just invent stupid words for no good reason. As for me, I consider Jesus my 'bestie'. (=

Just came home from school. Was so irritated by the guys in my class. They are all so MCP! Yucks. Now they are all having a mass chat on MSN. And their topics are OH SO WRONG! Sigh. Should not have went online.

Tanning with Alison tomorrow. Li Bin is also coming along. But before that, I'll be going for a hair cut. I don't think I'll be trimming shorter. Maybe I'm going to layer it more and cut a tail. But my ideal hair is to cut it as short as a butch/bung and leave a tail that is dyed red. Hahas. Dorigo will say it does not suit me.

Yawn. Tired.


★ I'm AWESOME
9:20 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!