Friday, May 19, 2006
COCKROACH!

Just minutes ago, a big, fat, ugly COCKROACH just flew into my room and landed right in front of me, on my sister's teddy bear. My first reaction? I jumped off my chair and screamed, 'COCKROACH! COCKROACH AR!'

Yes, I'm terribly terrified of all flying insects. Especially butterflies. Funny though, I love butterflies. Ironical. Just thinking back of my reaction, I think it's so girly. But as compared to my reactions in the past, I would not even have jumped. I would have been out of the room in a flash screaming my head off. Yeah. Terrible me.

Hmms. Just read Aaron's blog. It's so sweet don't you think? Setting up a blog for the girl you love most. Wow. I don't think I'll ever do so, but who knows? Time will tell. *winkx*

12.12am. Yeah. Lucky ITE students. They have no school tomorrow. Sigh. My girlfriend asked me out tomorrow but I have school until 3plus, 4. Can't help but reject her offer. Hmms. Maybe I'll meet her for supper soon. She stays like, few blocks away from me! It's a simple less than 5 mins walk to her place. Hahas.

Damn. I'm turning girly. >.<


★ I'm AWESOME
12:03 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!