Sunday, May 07, 2006
Final Fantasy 7: advent children.

This movie totally rocks. Especially the fighting parts. Imagine this: two silver-colored hair guys fighting one blond haired guy and he won. OMG! This movie is a MUST watch! Hahas. Plus this guy named Reno in the movie has the best hair style. Hint: this is the MUST GET hair style of the year. (=

Watched it at my cousin's place. Yuppx, I'm at his place now. Kind of bored. Which reminds me, I have not submitted my essay writing entry yet! OMG!!!!

P.s: Dorii. You so DON'T look like Cloud! Only your hair resembles his hair. But Cloud is still the SNAG of the year. Yeah.


★ I'm AWESOME
3:50 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!