Saturday, May 20, 2006
juniors.
Just looked through my junior's friendster's profile. And all her pictures just so reminded me of my secondary school days. Even though near the end things were out of hand, I still miss my class. 4E3 of 2005 just RAWKS! Yeah. Especially my clique. With Geraldine, the head prefect of the school as our 'leader', recess daily is never a bore! I still remember the times the 6, 7 of us just sat together at the bench tables [either circle or rectangle] and ate out stuff. Plus the 'dessert', INDIAN CRACKERS! And whoever eats the slowest will have 2 put back the plates and all. Hahas. Those were REALLY the days. (=
Sigh. Today was Boring with the capital letter B! Didn't make it to the beach eventually. Had to spend time with my family. But it was all right. Bonding is always good ya? And I found out something very interesting today while I was searching for information for my CSA project. Naruto is a very famous anime show featuring the lead character, Naruto having a nine-tail fox spirit inside him and his adventures and etc. But in reality, NARUTO actually means a 'fish sausage with a pink pattern when cut'. Don't believe me? Go check out this webpage:
http://japan-guide.com/r/e105.htmlYawn. I still have to wake up early tomorrow morning. Nitez all!