Thursday, May 18, 2006
of gays and lesbians.
She was running towards the blackness, not knowing where she was. Her right hand was trying to stop the bleeding, but she only pushed the blade further into her heart. She let out a cry and suddenly stumbled upon something. She fell, grazing her palms and knees. She could hear footsteps, they were coming towards her. Shutting her eyes, she was prepared for the worst. Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed her. She felt his breath upon her face. Slowly, she opened her eyes only to find herself looking into the eyes of the one she love most. He embraced her, but this only caused her more pain as the blade was once again pushed deeper into the already gaping wound. Letting out a cry, she pulled away from him. Without warning, he suddenly pushed another blade into her heart. The pain was too much for her to bear. She could not even cry out in pain. Slowly sliding to the ground, she heard him say, 'Sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. Hurting you is the last thing I want to do. But still, I'm leaving. And I'm never returning. This is my last goodbye.' And he walked away, leaving her alone on the ground to slowly bleed to death. She closed her eyes. It was over.
And I woke up only to find that I overslept. This dream means alot to me. Sigh. Oh well, I'm not going to be hung up over that topic. Change of subject!
Today tutorial was extremely funny. Tiffany Shia and Jeremy was sitting with me. Tiffany and I were disturbing him about Aaron stealing Rufford from him. He got so worked up, he actually slammed his pen on the table, only to let it fall to the ground. Tiffany and I were laughing so hard we had stomach cramps. And of course, Rufford that idiot was found with Aaron outside the library today after school. Of course everyone will assume that Aaron stole Rufford away from Jeremy. Hahas.
Whoops. Gotta go! Later~