Wednesday, May 31, 2006
on a roller coaster ride of emotions.

This is purely going to be on my first official clubbing trip with all males. Yes, I've finally connected with the other species. And it's one hell of a mistake. Those who were there should know what I'm talking about. All right. Here goes nothing.

30th May 2005. Vaunt: The Singtel clique and chic young fashion designers award at Ministry of Sound. From 8pm to late. This was the only information I have. And since I've received a message from Singtel saying that I have a pair of free tickets, I decided to ask my sister along. Decked in my new hot pink Abercrombie and Fitch top and a mini skirt plus my high heels, I reached the club at 8.15pm with my sister only to be informed that I can't get my tickets already. Extremely pissed off, just at that moment, my buddy Boon Kiat messaged me to ask me if I was at MOS already. Immediately, I called him and poured out my greviances to him. He, being a nice brother to me as he always is, said all right to my request of 2 tickets. But who knows, some unforseen circumstances changed that to 3 tickets, on the house. Courtesy of Mr Boon Kiat. Well, of course there is no free lunch in the world, I got my tickets and since my sister could not get hers, she went back while I went to club with Boon Kiat and his friends. And of course, this turned out to be a TERRIBLE mistake on my part. We finally entered the club at 11 plus, almost 12. After the queueing up of almost an hour. I was so excited! Finally a night of pure freedom and bliss. With nobody to bother me and to restrict me. How wrong I was. As I was underaged, I could not go into the 18 years and above place to buy booze. [Aww SHUCKS!] So, I waited outside with Calvin and Junliang, Boon Kiat's friends. Eventually, they decided not to drink yet. Hmms. But instead do so later. So, we all decided to go down to the dance floor. And it was so crowded, we all got squeezed like sardines in a tin. Yeah. After quite a while, those 18 and above went to drink, leaving me with Junliang and Boon Kiat. Cause Calvin had to leave and Boon Kiat didn't want to drink. Yeah. So the three of us went to order soda instead while watching people getting squeezed on the dance floor. Soon, we went to meet up with Peng Yu and the rest of the gang. Next stop, the dance floor AGAIN. Soon, we all got lost with each other. So I was like the lone ranger, dancing on my own somewhere on the dance floor. Suddenly, I felt someone's arms around me. Thinking it was the BIG BAD WOLF, I was like, ok, fine. After quite a while, I turned around and saw who it was. And GOT THE GREATEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE. It was Junliang! OMG. It totally freaked me out. First thing I did, Get his arms off me, and go look for the rest. I felt so VIOLATED! Sobx. Afterwards, we met the rest outside the gents. And not long after, I left for home. [P.S: I won't say who BIG BAD WOLF is!]

And guess what Boon Kiat told me. Both he and Peng Yu saw what happened! And both of them didn't even bother to save me! ARGH! And guess what was Boon Kiat's reason for not doing so. He got JEALOUS of Junliang! Sh*t. I'm going mad.

And guess what? I've got the HOTS for Mr Goh Peng Yu. Madcap day man. >.<

[confusion engulfing my every pore]


★ I'm AWESOME
9:40 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!