Monday, May 08, 2006
sending home.
I was just counting who have sent me back before. Hmm. Esther, Andy, Yong Bin, Dorigo, Darrion, Nicklaus, hmm. Who else? Sigh. My short-term memory is kicking in again. This is bad.
Just saw Kelvin Teo's friendster. OMG! He is like FREAKING RICH! Just look at his current model. Dorigo's is a N90, one of my favourite. And Kelvin Teo's is a N91. That guy has some SERIOUS issues man. His hobby? Collecting mobile phones. Just looking at his friendster pictures and you will feel like killing him for spending so much on useless phones which he uses for barely even longer than 6 months. [I guess.] Sigh. I'm not so rich. But I have faith I will be able to achieve more than him in future. Cause God is with me! (=
I'm still down. Over some stuff. Sigh. Gonna cry on my comfy Converse white jacket. But I'm going to have to send it for dry cleaning soon. It's getting so dirty! And I can't bear for it to be so dirty.
let the tears fall. wash away the hurt. leaving just the scar.