Thursday, May 11, 2006
SWIM!
Was supposed to go tanning today with my dear BOYFRIEND Alison. Hahas. But she and her big mouth, say what, it will rain. In the end, we did not get to tan at all. But we did swim. And here are the mad pictures we took. (=

My new hair cut. Cool huh? Hahas.

My stupid BOYFRIEND.

Here she is AGAIN.

I took this in the toilet! Before our swim.

She's in the jacuzzi pool.

Now I'm in the pool too.

Retards in the making.

We're so in LOVE!

I'm getting out!

Sauna time!

GOSH! I look so SEDUCTIVE!

Just BATHED.

I'm too blur to SMILE.

At the bus stop. She sent ME back!
Hahas. Yuppx. She's a bung/butch. But her ideal partner is not me, and I dun like her in THAT sort of way too. We're just GREAT FRIENDS.
Yawn. Gotta have my dinner. Later~