Thursday, May 04, 2006
when a stranger calls, dun pick up the phone.
Lesson learnt today. Hahas. Went to watch 'When a stranger calls' today with my classmates, Yan Qing, Tiffany, Sophia, Yishan, Woon Cheng, Gretel, You Zhi, Derek and Wei Teck. Can't believe I'd scream at such a lame show. And to think that I've actually watched it before! ARGH! Such major embarrassment. -blushes.
I'm at Fang's place now. With Rachel, Yong Bin, Darrion and Dorigo. [aka the CAT, my SON, the PSYCO KILLER and the POISONOUS FISH.] Hahas. Yuppx. We're doing up the 'shan sui' puzzle for Sis Jo's b-d. It's W341's present for her. (=
Oh my. Rach's 'Pattie' is so twisted! All it's 5 arms are pushed into it's body. How twisted is that?! -fainted.
Fang just bounced into the room 'la, la, la' ing. Scared me half to death. Darrion wants to use the computer. But nah, I won't allow him! Hahas. MEANIE ME!