Thursday, June 15, 2006
;emotions overdrive.

What I am feeling right now:

1) Pissed.
2) Irritated.
3) A hint of happiness.

Yeah. I'm cranky again. My brain mechanism acts up every now and then. It needs oiling. Hahas. All right. I'll blog properly.

Yesterday, I went Pasir Ris park with THE cellgroup. It was Briana's birthday! Yeaaaaa! We got her a charm bracelet. She loves it. And I so love her. Andy finally learnt how to cycle yesterday. I'm so proud of him. Yeah. WeiShan learnt how to roller blade too. I'm even MORE proud of her. [huggies] And Joelynn fell. I'm like, so HEART PAIN! And I fell too. THANKS KEZIA! Hint: I'm being scarastic. (=

Fasted 24hr today. I'm so hungry! Sigh. But it's for the Zone Camp. So it's totally WORTH IT! Yeah. Zone Camp is so gonna ROCK! [laughs like mad] Ahem. Back to reality.

Tomorrow: Cellgroup.
Saturday: Church.
Sunday: Ministry of Sound, Rebirth party.
Monday: NEOS Camp.
Tuesday: NEOS Camp.
Wednesday: NEOS Camp and 1B05 bbq.
Thursday: Project work day.
Friday: Cellgroup.

Heck. I'm up to my eyeballs in work. Busy!


★ I'm AWESOME
9:19 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!