Thursday, June 29, 2006
guilt.

I just came back from the doctors. And I really feel bad about the CSA project. I know, I am the most important person in this project as I am the one in charge of both the dreamweaver and powerpoint files. But they have to understand that I REALLY am not well! My headache is KILLING me! I do feel guilty. Sigh. Going to have to treat them all to a meal.

I can't seems to send them the file. Oh no. I'll be killed tomorrow. Pray for me.


★ I'm AWESOME
6:08 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!