Wednesday, June 21, 2006
home sweet home.
Just reached back from
Neos (Youth) Camp. Yeah. Terribly tired. First night, I slept from 4 plus to about 8, 9 plus. Last night, I slept at 5 plus to 8. Yawn. Terribly sleep deprived. I still remember, the last night, after Cheryl, Dorigo and I finished our Mac delivery, we went to the hall and took a small nap on the table. When we woke up, I was on the verge of fainting as I was REALLY tired. So got forced to sleep by the both of them. Nevertheless,
Neos Camp totally ROCKS! Even though W312 did not win the Parade of Cell groups and neither did
DRAMA-MAMA, but still, I helped W250 win the captains ball match and we are all going for Ben & Jerrys soon! Great sense of satisfaction. (=
Clubbing on Sunday was crap. I got drunk and woke up on Monday with a terrible hangover. I was still wondering how am I to go for camp but God gave me strength. Praise the LORD! Even before the drinking, I was like so onto Calvin. Mad man, I'm mad. I've got two boyfriends on that day. Calvin and Alvin. After the drinks, it was worst. I totally lost control of my actions and kept on dancing with Alvin. And I mean, dirty dancing with Alvin. [Sorry Shikin!] Ahh. I should name it,
'The madcap adventures of Prisca Lai'. And just before I left, I saw Mr Goh Peng Yu making out with this girl. This image kept on flashing in my mind, even when I was in the taxi. Eventually, I really lost control and vomited everything out. Sigh. But I heard that Wei Teck made out with a random girl too. Hmms. Finally struck gold huh bro? But when I reached home, my mum didn't even realise that I'm badly drunk. I stayed in the toilet vomiting the rest of my guts out and scolded myself for an hour before I washed up and went to bed. Thought of the events of the night and cried myself to sleep.
I'm going to lift up the two problems that I'm facing in life now to God. Including the feelings I have for
YOU. As a living sacrifice to Him. If things are meant to be, God will let me know in due course. If it's not of His will, then I will NEVER walk along that path. I'd rather piss the whole world off than make Him, my Heavenly Daddy angry. Yeah. Thought things through already. I will not let such matters get me down! -more than conquerors.
Yawn. I'm so tired.
LAOGONG! You know who you are. Hahas. You owe me a treat of the whatever-the-name-is chicken rice at White Sands! -beams.