Sunday, June 11, 2006
jerks.
I can't stand the fact that younger brothers can get away with anything and everything that they do. And that some guys who are filthy rich think that they can get any girl they want just by spending some money on them. Bah. They just turn me OFF!
1) I want to try and get Goh Peng Yu dead drunk and dump him into the Singapore River.
2) I want to stop guys from hitting on me even though I'm dressed to kill.
3) I want to finish up my bottle of vodka and not get drunk.
4) I want to kill Aaron Teo Yong Wee for anything and everything.
5) I want to rape my girlfriend cause she's just too hot.
6) I want to french kiss the next guy I see.
7) I want to regain my sanity.
Yes. I've totally lost it.