Thursday, June 29, 2006
let's just get naughty.

I skipped school today. I know, I know. Laogong, you will kill me. My project group members will beat the daylights out of me. Sis Xiuzhen will have to talk to me. Sigh. But can't everyone allow me to take a day off from all the stress of reality? Just one day. I'll relive the feelings of being naughty and I promise, I'll be good for the rest of the year. At least I think so.

I have to find pictures for my powerpoint presentation. Sigh. Still have to send them the macromedia and powerpoint files AGAIN asap. This is seriously stressing me out. Maybe I should make an appointment for spa again. -tempted.

I love him so much. He actually came down to my place yesterday morning just to send me to school and have breakfast with me. I almost got a heart attack when I saw him appear from behind me. For him, this is not enough for the day. Because he was released from school early, he decided to go and find me in school. I saw him in the library, 6th floor at 4.50+. Guess what? He actually went to every floor of the library to find me! From 1st floor to 6th floor. This is madness! And he went, 'Nevermind, it's all worth it'. Woah. At times like this, I just cannot get angry at him. But he made me feel so guilty! Sigh. Guess that's what love is. *bliss*

Meeting him later again. Hahas. Been meeting him for almost a week already. Except that Monday I didn't get to see him. Never mind. Being able to see him for 4 days in a row is happiness already. Each time I'm in his arms, my stress, worries, troubles all just seems to fade away. I love him. I miss him. Ahh. Better stop it. Others will get jealous. O.o

Time to get back to my powerpoint. Rested enough. But before I do so, I'll give him a call. Just want to hear his voice suddenly.


★ I'm AWESOME
9:04 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!