Saturday, June 17, 2006
my gratitutes and sorrows.
Thanks Kezia, Andy and Joelynn. For waking me up and for going to sleep. Fine. That was a sidetrack to what I wanted to blog about. O.o
I'm really grateful to a few people in my life who made a difference. I may not say 'thanks' to them all the time but I do have to admit, they have helped me greatly in my 16+ years of living. Yeah. You all know who you are. But for a few, I feel that I really need to thank them.
1) Sister Xiuzhen. Thanks mummy, for letting me realise that in life, our burdens may not seem to be lighter than anyone else's, but God is always there to bring us through it all. Through you, I learnt obedience, accountability, disciple ship and love. Thank you for loving me as a cell group member and as a daughter.
2) Andy Ang Ruan Xiang. Thanks for dragging me out to study during my O Levels period. If it wasn't for you, I think I would have done pretty badly cause I REALLY didn't study during that period at all. Honest. But of course, all glory be given onto the LORD.
3) Tomy Jaya Saputra Che. Thanks for anything and everything. Through you, I learnt the true meaning of love and what it means. Love does no mean possessing the person you love but it is when the person you love is happy. I've grown alot through this period and now I think it's time I let you go.
4) Luah Boon Kiat. I really appreciate everything that you have done for me. Thanks for always being there when I need someone. Thanks for supporting me in times of need. Thanks for being my true friend. Thank you.
Of course, everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. I may always say that I don't regret any of my actions in my life but the fact is, I really don't mean what I said. Most of the time, I'll look back at life and think about my past actions. And remorse fills my heart.
1) Andy Ang Ruan Xiang. I really am sorry for slapping you today in the train on our way back. I really hope it's not painful even though I know perfectly well that when I use my reflexes to hit somebody, the pain is much worst than when I use my strength. Still, I'm very sorry about it.
2) My dad. Daddy, I know that you will most likely not stumble upon this web page, much less know that I have a blog. But still, I really want to say that I'm sorry. I know I should not have said such hurtful words to you and the fact that I cannot take them back is eating into me. I feel so guilty for everything. And I really want to make it up to you.
That's about all. Yeah. Feeling a little of reality today. Maybe that human side of me is emerging. Or the fact that I'm piecing back together the pieces of me that I found. Whatever reason it is, I hope that the people meant to read this entry will do so.
-girl on one side, guy on the other.