Thursday, July 27, 2006
black out world.
So tired. Haven't been recharging on my beauty sleep lately. Just don't have the time. Finally finished Principle of Management presentation and now, it's time to hand in our Microeconomics project. Guess what? I haven't even STARTED on it yet! Ha. How nice of reality to slap me in the face. Plus I still have Communication Skills to finish up. I might as well just die!
Kinda miss going out shopping. And the fact that the GGS just ended sucks. Argh. I'm so in need of stocking up new clothes. Major time for retail therapy! Sigh. But I don't have the time!
I'm not only sleep deprived, I'm time deprived. Why is this happenning to me?! -screams.
Gosh. My eyebrow hurts. Think I must have accidently scratched against it just now. Pain coursing through my every nerve. Ah. I'm crapping. And this shows one thing. I'm turning cranky which spells bad for my husband as I will most likely turn cranky on him too which means crap, I'm talking crap now. Ah. This is how I will behave when I'm sleep deprived. People, stay away from me. I'll attack when provoked.
Gosh. I sound like a wild animal.
ROARR![Your perfect love, hung on a cross. You paid the price, for my life.]