Sunday, July 09, 2006
;emotions run WILD.
Ah. Finally got a chance to go online. I got so pissed at my mum just now, I just yelled at her in front of my cousins and my aunt and they all went '
OMG'. Yeah. Guess what? My parents finally got my SIM card back, after so many years of waiting. [Fine, I'm crapping. It was only 3 weeks plus.] And not only didn't they tell me, I had to find out on my own. Never mind this, when I found out about it, my mum was
SO super unreasonable and she just refused to return me my SIM card. Well, what a
NICE mum I have. Praise the Lord for her. [pukes] But I'm fine. I called Singtel shortly and cancelled the line
AGAIN cause I'm going to get another new SIM card from the Hello! store as soon as possible
ON MY OWN. Yuppx. Independence is a good thing at times like this. (=
Keeping secrets is tough. I mean, when the leaders find out about something that they don't know but
YOU know, it's
ACCOUNTABILITY counselling time again. Sigh. Guess people just open up to me. It's my gift. I think.
Can't get to sleep. Missing him too much. Ah. Another 7 more hours to waiting before I can see him. Oh. And I saw Christchelle today in church. I'm quite sure she was the girl I saw on Friday outside my school. The resemblance is just uncanny. Hmms. I should stop thinking about it. It does not matter whether I know her or not.
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! 20th July. 11 more days. Can't wait! X))[My Jesus, I call your name.
You're broken, for all my pain.]