Thursday, July 13, 2006
go pick LALA!

Been a really tiring week. Don't know why, but I just didn't have a good night's rest at all. Missed 3 WHOLE days of school. A total of 2 lectures and 4 tutorials. [Let's compare GOH PENG YU!] Don't ask me why. Guess I'm just having another round of the 'I don't want to study poly but SOT' tantrum. Yeah.

Got really irritated by some childish people of the world today when I saw my unique name 'tattooed' on the back of a bus. [Don't ask me what bus number is that. I won't answer.] Oh. So I suck huh? Well, I may 'suck' in the eyes of the worldly people but at least in church, all my lovelies will not agree with that statement. And it's the words of the people who will stick by you through thick and thin that TRUELY matters. So laogong, THANKS! (=

I just love going for a walk by the sea. I love the feeling of the soft sand beneath my feet. I love to hear the calming sound of the waves crashing against the shore. I love to see the beautiful horizon meeting with the sea at the far end of the world. I just love the beach. It's my another source of relaxation. First is God of course, next is my laogong and lastly, it's the beach. This is a side of me very few people know or even saw before.

Laogong! I want to go pick lala! Hahas! [private joke]


★ I'm AWESOME
9:27 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!