Thursday, July 06, 2006
;pissed.
My mum is siding my stupid brother because he wants to use the laptop to play his dumb maple story while I need to discuss my project work. Where does the word 'fair' fit in? Ah. Just got home after dinner with the boyfriend. We went Chomp Chomp to eat. After visiting his mum at Singapore General Hospital. His family members like me! And I especially love his youngest sis, Dorianne best! But I made her cry today. Cause I went back to the hospital after lunch with his family when Dorianne wants me to play with her. Feel so guilty.
Unloaded my fustrations on the boyfriend already. Feeling so much better now. It's strange though, I get troubled more often than him. So he is my source of relaxation. Of course, I don't abuse this privillage. I love him for everything. (=
Going to bath first. Before the lean mean nagging machine starts up again and I shall get no peace throughout the long night. Sigh. Poor cows. I'm sure they won't get any sleep again tonight.