Sunday, July 23, 2006
took notice.

I noticed something. All my previous posts have Dorigo Cai's name in it. Ok, not the name but I wrote him as my husband, boyfriend, etc. Hmms. I should stop this. Yes, I should. Ah.

Finally talked to WeiShan today at church. After so long. Really missed her so much. Sigh. Feel so bad that I wasn't there when she needed me most. But at least now I'm here for her. Yeah. No matter what, I'll always be there for her when she needs me. It's a promise I'll stand by no matter what. Yes, I will. Love you so much dear! -muacks.

Yawn. Going to sleep. Hees. Nights!


★ I'm AWESOME
12:31 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!