Friday, July 21, 2006
updates.

Long time since I last blogged. Yeah. Well, here goes.
Yesterday was my 17th Birthday. I had an enjoyable day out with my husband. Especially with his surprises! Ah! I've got a new Converse jacket from him too! And it's WHITE! Yea! Hees. Love him ever so much. Not only that, I've got white roses from him too! My FAV flowers! Plus not forgetting a cake and the beautiful black board with straw hearts! He did it until 5plus am in the morning! That sweetie! I just can't get angry at him at all. LOVES! Boon Kiat gave me a Strawberry Shortcake from Mezzo9. Wow. It was GREAT! I shall save a slice for my husband. Hees. Bought 2 new lacy undies from Topshop too. Hahas. He went with me and all the girls there were like having some funny expressions on their faces! Hahas. After some strolling around at Marina Square, we went to have dinner at Fish and Co. I just love the fish and chips! Yuppx. Let's go there more often DEAR! -smiles.

Drifted away from many of my close friends since I got together with him. Ah. What went wrong actually? Not that I don't set aside time for them but I just don't understand! Not that I blame him or anything but everything just turned topsy turvy all of a sudden. Like as if there's a typhoon or tornado that sucked up everything and turn it upside down. Sigh. I just want them all back. Especially WeiShan. It hurts not being able to talk to her anymore about matters. It just cuts into my heart that our friendship had dirfted away again after all the effort we both made to rebuild it. Ah. Hope you get to see this Shann. =(

Ah. Lunch time. Hope the depressing mood goes off by then. Or else I think I'll get indigestion due to my present mood. Sigh.


★ I'm AWESOME
11:57 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!