Monday, August 07, 2006
Festival of Praise 2006

You have filled this heart of mine.
With Your grace and love divine.
I can't help but worship You.
You have filled the space between.
All my hopes and all my dreams.
I'm so thankful that You came for me.
So this is my prayer today.
God oh God take a hold of me.
All over, all over.
God oh God take a hold of me.
All over, all over.
God oh God take a hold of me.
Turn me upside down.
Let's make history.
Let Your power get inside me.
Show me all I can be.
Take a hold of me.
[Copyrighted, Christian City Church.]


★ I'm AWESOME
6:16 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!