Tuesday, August 08, 2006
The Lake House.
Today was the best. Watched 'The Lake House' with the boyfriend, Fang and Darrion. It's quite a boring story actually. But the ending is cool. I so love the ending. It's such a nice story if you look deep into the story line. Ah. 'How do you hold on to someone you've never met?' What an intriguing line.
After the movie, we went to pack dinner and spend some quality time together. Hahas. Fang and I took countless pictures. Shall upload soon. After dinner, we went to watch the fireworks at the Esplanade. How romantic! Plus the fireworks were so cool. Lying in his arms, watching the night sky get lighted up with colourful flashes and sparkles feels just so at home. Ah. Bliss. (=
Noticed that I've not been getting enough sleep lately. And that the exams are drawing closer. How stressed can a poor old 17 year old female Polytechnic student get?
THIS STRESSED. [actually more than that] Sigh.
I'm falling sick. Sore throat, headache, flu. Ah. I won't be surprised if I really fall sick this week.