Sunday, August 27, 2006
;who's YOUR Dorii?!

Currently a little irritated at the comment made by this particular person who is quite close to Dorii. I admit, I'm a little jealous of her. Ah.

'My Dori has a girlfriend. Why can't I know?'
Gosh. Don't you wish you can pull every strand of hair out of her scalp? But of course, Dorii is MINE! So get your hands OFF him. I'll BITE. ((=

I'm not possessive. Just to set the record straight. Just that she's the only girl around him that I ABSOLUTELY can't stand at all. Cheryl dear would know why. Yeah. Sigh. It's tough being the wife of a sweetie pie. (x

Exams stress. I just can't control my hunger pangs again. It will be great if I lose more weight. Just hope that I'll not pile on more kilos or else I'll hit the gym daily immediately after my exams. Sigh. Depression, stress, irritation, anger. What more can I ask for? Hmms. Healing? Yeah. That sounds good.

Principles of Management paper tomorrow. Computer skills and application the next. Following by microeconomics. Lastly, business accounting. Four days straight in a row. After which, work starts at the Comex 2006. Such a busy week for me. Pray hard that I'll lose at least 5 kgs again within this week. -crosses fingers.

Gotta mug again. Yeah. Later.


★ I'm AWESOME
4:09 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!