Thursday, September 28, 2006
;the 'prince' and 'princess'

Hahas. I almost forgot to blog about what happened on Monday. I went to SMU for make-up bible study. After that, Edric, Merilyn, Anzoe, my dear and me went for dinner at the KFC at Plaza Singapura. Edric made a statement: Dorigo is Shrek, I'm the princess Fiona. Hahas. Guess who's the donkey. ******! Go figure. ((x

Mooncake festival is coming soon! Hmms. Either my family is gonna celebrate by burning down the staircase AGAIN, or I'll go celebrate with my cellgroup members. Which should I do? Guess the cellgroup celebration sounds more exciting. Hahas.

So many things have happened lately. I really don't know where to start typing everything out. Sigh. It's all so complicated. Just trust God. Yeah.

bittersweet life.


★ I'm AWESOME
8:36 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!