Monday, September 04, 2006
;sick[o]
Ah. My dear husband is sick today. And I'm having abit of a headache myself. Sigh. Why is everyone falling sick lately? Hmms. He's got 2 days of medical leave. So maybe shall spend time with him tomorrow after the cell group outing at Wild Wild Wet. Yuppx. And pray hard that I'll be fine enough to go. Sigh.
I'll be having holidays from today to the 22th of October. Everyone, feel free to date me out! Hahas. I miss going out shopping. *Hints! Hints!* But of course, I'll be working too. So people, please inform me like, at least 1 week before the date. So that I can make arrangements. Yeah. ((=
Recently many things happened. My mood swinged from sky high to pits low in just an hour. Things were
THAT bad. As for my weight, let's not even get started on that topic. I just have one word to say:
DIET. Sigh. Life's never perfect. How true of it.
Shall keep my mood up for fellowshipping with my members tomorrow at Wild Wild Wet. Even though I have a little problem. PMS! Yeah. Guess I'll just not enter the pool. Water is going to be my enemy tomorrow. Sigh. Just when I was beginning to start my regular swimming regime. =x
Dinner time. Shall blog more another time.