Friday, September 22, 2006
;wide mouth yawns.

Been yawning so widely for the past 15 minutes I think I look like a shark now. Sigh. After the yawns, come the sneezes. Hope I have not caught a cold! Yeah.

I should update, shouldn't I? Yes, I should. Sigh. Today is Fang's grad night. Darrion is going with her. Due to the extremely late timing, he decides to crash at my boyfriend's place tonight. Hope he does not try anything funny with my boyfriend. Or else I'll skin him ALIVE. [sorry Fang. warning only.]

Had tom yum steamboat with Sis Mar today at her place. I'm so bloated now! Gonna explode anytime! Lucky her! Her whole family went to Bangkok for a whole week! Ans she's in control of the place. How I wish my parents will do so too. Sigh. Ultimate freedom beyond all imagination. Both of us were so mad. We just ate and ate and ate and ate without stopping, from 7 plus to 9 plus. Total gorging frenzy for 2 hours. Then Sis Xiuzhen came and helped to complete the rest of the food like button mushrooms, hot dogs and a little noodles. But the best was the soup stock! It was so spicy and sour, I couldn't stop drinking the soup. That's why I'm so bloated till I feel like vomiting everything out now. Full of sour and spicy liquid. [ok, that sounds SO wrong!] >.<

Today [or should I say, yesterday?] was our third month anniversary! Hahas. Love you lots dear! Hugs and kisses. (x


★ I'm AWESOME
11:51 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!