Thursday, October 26, 2006
Leadership and Character.

My first lesson on Leadership and Character, the CDS I was assigned to. Honestly, this was my LAST choice. But the fact that I got it means that this is a path that God wants me to take. Sigh. Summary of today's lesson: Freezing in a pretty big room with a lame teacher and pretty classmates whom all should take up drama due to their openness in speech. Yeah. But even though every pore in me wants to change course because they can't stand the lame jokes from the teacher, still I choose to stay on. Sorry pores. Stay strong. (x

Guess what! Poh Suan and Persis are in the same CDS class as me! Hahas. Even though I seriously doubt they would change course, but still, argh! What am I saying?! Whatever, whatever!

My contact lenses are killing my eyes. Today is so torturous. [spelling error?] Freezing class, killer contacts, gastricts! Argh. This is madness. I better go rest. Ciao.


★ I'm AWESOME
9:12 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!