Wednesday, October 11, 2006
the past;

Just went to Ya Ping aka June's blog. Wow. How she have changed. It's like, if I post a picture of her in the past and a picture of her now, EVERYONE'S jaw would have hit the ground. Yeah. That's the effect. It suddenly dug up many emotions from the past. I mean, we were all very close in the past, the indian cracker people. But all of a sudden, I'm like shunned away. What exactly went wrong? I know I'm not perfect, everyone makes mistakes once in a while. But that doesn't mean that I've not changed abit! Sigh. Let's digress. This topic is TOUCHY.

How much have I changed?
1) my character. [STOP calling me a backstabber when I'm NOT]
2) my temper. [surprisingly, I've not blown up much]
3) my values in life. [God is first, he is second]
4) my fashion statement. [out with all the cheapo stuff. HELLO Topshop, Zara, m)phosis, Mango and Guess!]

Yeah. That's about it. Hahas. Going out soon. Shall continue later! LOVES.


★ I'm AWESOME
12:08 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!