Sunday, October 15, 2006
suddenly tired ;

Terribly tired. School starting soon. Plus, I've got chalet tomorrow. Sigh. My eye bags are going to grow even worst soon. 9.45 pm. Had a satisfying dinner with his family just now at some japanese restaurant at Tampines Swimming Complex. But now, him, his sis and I have a bad tummyache. The food I guess? Hmms. *deep in thought*

Bought a new Puma bag with Dorina [Dorigo's sis] last Friday. It's so nice! Plus Dorigo's dad blessed me with my dream phone. Sony Ericsson K800i. WOW! [I'll post the pics another time]

Yawn. Gotta go sleep. Ciao.


★ I'm AWESOME
9:42 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!