Tuesday, November 28, 2006
break a bone?

I've had such a bad fall last night on my way back. Now, my right rib cage hurts, my spine hurts and my bum hurts the most. Here's a blow by blow recount of what happened:

I was walking with my darling along the back alley of Pasir Ris West Plaza, the rubbish chute and Kou Fu area. It was drizzling and before that, it rained. Hence, the wet floor. I wore my sis's Havannas out and sadly, most of the sole has worn off. As we both approached the steps, [there are 2 flight] I told myself to walk carefully, it's very slippery. And I did! But my caution did not help at all. I slipped on the second step, and fell down the other 4 steps. Not rolled down, it's more of a sitting down and falling posture. I injured my bum and right elbow, and until now, whenever I sit, my bum will scream: I'M IN PAIN!

When I went to see the doctor, he was like, 'I suggest you do an x-ray, to check if you've any fractured bones and all.' I went: 'WTH?! An x-ray just because I had a bad fall?' [Actually, it sounds VERY reasonable. But I'm just worrying that they WILL find something wrong.] So, I didn't have that x-ray after all. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine in just a few days time. Plus, the doctor asked to come back if I'm not feeling better by day 3. So, yeah. Have faith. (x

My darling is very ill now too. He's having quite a high fever and currently resting. Sigh. I'm so worried for him. I mean, I've never took so much care for a guy before [except my younger brother] like feeding him medicine, sponging him, checking on him every minute to see if he's ok, etc. Hahas. I'm really too in love with him. BUT, it doesn't mean I will neglect my friends and God. (=
I'll go check the rates for Singapore Media Academy's acting class. I'm thinking of embarking on a career in acting. Hahas. I am, after all part of the famous: DRAMA-MAMAS! Ciao.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
4:42 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!