Tuesday, November 14, 2006
rain down your blessings, i pray.
I'm so
tired, yet
happy,
sickly, and yet
loved. Sigh. Tumble of emotions. Later I still have to go back to school for project work. I really don't want to. Plus today is the day where I have to select my streaming courses. I chose
Corporate Communications and
Human Resource Management. Really pray that I can get in and do well. Yeah.
Now doing up my part of my marketing project on Charles and Keith. Oh! I'll stop blogging on such a depresing topic. Let's talk about yesterday. =)
My darling bought me my
FAV m)phosis top! Yes, the black and white one I blogged about few weeks ago! Hahas. Plus he bought me new flats too! Bling bling ones.
I LOVE HIM TO BITS! x)
OK! I'm going to drink more water and go with the flow. I'm getting a
WORDPRESS blog! Hahas. Stay tuned for more. (x
LOVES.