Monday, November 06, 2006
sunday at vivo city.

Melodramatic.

Briana, Dorina, Carella.

so in love with you ;

guess who? [fattest is me]

Dorina and me!

my dear's hairy legs. hees.

Dorina and Briana.

the super blue flying/swinging figure.

Dorigo, me, Dorina, Carella, Briana.

ickly pimples and itchy fingers ;

Andy and his pimple '

Dorina and Andy. HA!

; comfy hugs and flying fingers

look down ;

the scenery. ah~

Dorina! (=

me and Dorina ;

Briana, Carella, Dorina.

my darling! so adorable ya?

our fight never ends ;

me and Dorina. (x

Andy, Briana, Dorina, me, Carella.

i scratch you, they watch on ;


Me, Dorigo, Jill, Yvette, Andy, Briana, Carella, Dorina, Margaret.

W312! [not everyone is present] (x

Hahas. We had LOADS of fun yesterday! Yuppx. Too bad Yvette, Jill and Mar went off early. We only walked the second floor of Vivo City, the North, Central and East section. Yeah. THAT'S how big Vivo City is. Yuppx.

School is, well, strange. Distant even. Guess it all lies with me. Yeah. But never mind. I'll just have to try to fit in. Sigh. How am I to survive? God! HELP! >.<

sigh. how am i to stay alive ;



★ I'm AWESOME
5:40 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!