28th October 2006.
I missed service to attend the 6th Global Chinese Music Awards. Sun looks so pretty! Gonna upload the pictures. (=
May Day's Shin. (is it?) -blured.
Andy Lau. Handsome!
S.H.E. Hahas. (x
I honestly had fun. Hahas. Even though by the time I reached home, it was almost 1 am. Slept at 3. Worst. I had service the next day. But still, it was all worth it! (x
31st October 2006.
Happy Halloween! Hahas. Wanted to attend my friend's party, but no, didn't. Spent time with my darling instead. Yuppx. (=
2nd November 2006.
Today was totally tutorials. How boring can that get? Tomorrow I still have Organisational Behavior tutorial. From 9-11am. Then going to Vivo City with Dorina. Getting the Nike bag for my darling. Yuppx. LOVES! <3.
How. I got my eyes on a m)phosis top. Costs 40 bucks. Actual price is $40.95. Yeah.
Here it is. Sigh. Doubt my mum will give me the money to buy. Never mind. Pray for blessings. (=