Friday, December 08, 2006
crying myself to sleep ;

I'm tired of the tears that fall. For once, can't I have a peaceful sleep? How many of you know that I have been crying myself to sleep for the past few nights? And how many of you know what has happened the past few days? No one knows. Except for God. Cause He's the one that truely cases and knows me through and through. He knows why I cry. He knows what's in my mind. What I really want. What's my heart's desires. But sadly, I can't have them all.
Obedience. I'm like a puppet. Sigh. Maybe that's my life.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
11:50 PM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!