Thursday, December 14, 2006
disappointments?

I'm terribly disappointed in alot of people lately. People whom I don't think will EVER disappoint me or even people who have a possibility of disappointing me all did. I don't know who they are now, even worst, who I am. I tired of all the backstabbing from people all around me. What they say, what they do and all that goes against me.

Once and for all, I'm happy being who I am. I know there are some area I need to change in and for that, I need time. Don't expect a brand new Prisca anytime soon. I'm not God and don't wish to be either. No one changes so fast unless he or she is already close to perfection. But I seriously doubt so. Cause no one on earth is perfect. Get it?

I don't crumble under pressure. I won't. And I'll make sure I don't. I can't. If I do, it'll be the end. So people, I'm NOT a pushover.

Sigh. Irritated. Giving up. On the verge of throwing in the towel. Why don't anyone understand me?

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
11:04 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!