Tuesday, December 12, 2006
how do I deal ;

I just can't stop replaying this song. Man, it really brings back so many memories. Sigh. Good and bad ones just keep on rushing through my mind. I really don't know what to do. I'm so confused. I really want to just give up and all but I don't know if this is IT. The time for me to throw in the towel and all. I don't want to regret my actions later in life and start blaming others again and blah, blah, blah. The story goes.

I miss you more than I've ever imagined. Finally woken up to reality and forced to face with my feelings. Looks like I haven't given you up at all. When I thought I had, and I will. No, it doesn't mean I don't love Dorigo, just that other than him, another HIM is vying for the same position in my heart. But for the record, I love Dorigo more. He givs me security, he will never do anything to hurt me and most importantly, he loves me more than I love him. But you? Yes, you may be rich, but how many times have you disappointed me? You may not hurt me intentionally but your actions speak for you. Oh. And people, don't bother guessing who this MYSTERIOUS person is. It's not Tomy Jaya Supatra Che. I'm LONG over that guy. (x

How do you cope when,
The one you love is with somebody else,
And there's nothing you could do about it.
How do I deal with,
The fact that you had a chance,
But you chose to turn away for your career.
I gotta take it though it's heartbreakin',
It's something that I had to do.
But nobody said that it would hurt so bad.
So how do I live, how do I deal without you.
-Frankie J. How Do I Deal.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
11:18 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!