Saturday, December 23, 2006
throwing it all away ;

I'm sick of getting the blame for everything. He disturb you, I get the blame. She can't get to use the toilet, I get the blame. He has to stop working, I get the blame. What's next? World war 4 and I get the blame? Ha. That's it. No more Ms nice. After all, I'm worth nothing in all of your eyes. So what should I do now? Die? Fine, let's drop dead now!

Yes, I've got a death wish. You have a problem?

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
12:21 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!