Wednesday, January 10, 2007
domain name?
Oh my GOODNESS! I just found out that I have to pay at least [minimum] 2 USD for my dormain name! Madness. That means that I have to pay 5 bucks every month just to support my '
http://www.priscalai.com' dream. Argh. Should I pay? Hmms.
I'm so bored! Argh. Staying at home is not so much fun as I thought it to be. Other than using the computer, which is a luxury I don't have often, I can only sit and stare at the box. Or my phone. Otherwise, there's the alternative of sleeping, which I won't explore. I'm currently having more than enough sleep, thank you. Which leaves me to the last option. Exercising. Which I will gladly embark on from tomorrow onwards. I need to get in shape before Chinese New Year.
Goodies and red packets. It's no wonder I grow fat.
I've just gone so mad, I painted my nails in
red, metallic
blue,
white, metallic
brown and pale
pink. Which looks so insane. Argh. Boredom. I could explore the option of getting a job. But maybe not. I'll stick to my mum and packing the house. A job can wait for 2 weeks. But that will mean that my resources will grow stagnant too. Hmms. Another thinking question.
I'm bloody tired of using my brain.Labels: drama queen ;