Monday, January 01, 2007
fun, fun, and more fun.

As last. The first positive post on my blog for ages. Ha. I won't die so easily. Yeah. Here's an update of what's going on.

The JOL zone Dinner and Dance was on the 29th of December 2006. It was so much fun! I wore the dress WeiShan bought for me and I was looking so good I had to remind myself that I'm still me. Hahas. Fang and Andy were chosen for the pagent and all! Gosh. Praise the LORD that I'm not the one. If not I'll confirm quarrel with Andy on stage and all. Phew. W341 won the pagent instead but overall, it was so nice to see them all on stage catwalking. Hahas. After it was over, Xiu Zhen, Andy, Darrion, Dorigo, Hui Fang, Allan and I went to watch Curse Of The Golden Flower. It was SUCH a waste of time and money. 9 BUCKS! I can get so many accessories with that kind of money! Jay Chou CANNOT act. And Gong Li's boobs are HUGE. Most importantly, the whole movie was dumb. Worst, there was no ending! Argh. Irritated. But after that, we all went over to Xiu's place to stay the night. Hahas. Darrion was complaining to sleep and all. And I got a picture of Andy sleeping! Shall post all the pictures another time.

And I went to count down with Darrion, Hui Fang, Dorigo and Boon Kiat today at Esplanade. We were supposed to meet Xiu Zhen and Andy they all to count down together but everyone got so lost in the crowd we decided to meet after counting down individually. And guess what? I actually got stalked by this disgusting looking guy today! He kept on staring at me and following me where ever I go. I almost lost my anger and punched him. He better thank his lucky stars I didn't do so. Cause reminder, I'm in a VERY BAD mood when I first came out today due to some family quarrels and all. Ah. I better get back to the main topic. Don't side track. Ok. After the fireworks display, [which was a TOTAL disappointment] we went to watch Death Note 2: The Last Name. Honestly, this is another waste of 9 bucks. Firstly, the movie is totally lame. Both Light and L died. Come on, if both died, how can the story continue? Second, I read the whole comic already so why waste money? [even though the comics and movie have a different ending] Thirdly, I already know the movie ending, courtesy of Andy Ang. So I was half asleep watching it. Argh. Reached back around 7.40am. Bathed finish at 8.10 am. And blogged till 8.30 am. All right. I'm gonna need my beauty sleep. Ciao all. Yawn.

I glad at least I've said it all out.
Maybe history IS repeating itself.
I'm just sorry I can't change history.
There's no turning back for me anymore.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
8:17 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!