Friday, January 05, 2007
new skin!
Hahas. My HTML coding skills need oiling. Must have been that I haven't been dabbling them for pretty long already. Hmm. Let's see. 2 or 3 years? [: I've used a base code and added my touches in it. Like my picture, font size etc. Hope the owner doesn't mind. =x
This Saturday, I'll be going for the seminar. I won't disclose what topic it's on but I only know it will determine my future. Hopefully, this is something from God. Cause I know I'll be happier out of school. Without facing those
people that I don't wanna face. You should know who you are. If you think you have finally won over me, you're
SO WRONG! Ha. I will not be
beaten down so easily! Wait and see. Even if it kills me, I'll fight with you till the very end!
CHARGGGGGGE!Life's a drama lately. I kept on quarreling with him. Sigh. Don't even know what the problem is and where it lies. Mood swings happen more frequently. But surprisingly, my temper and anger has changed for the better. Praise the LORD. Phew. Drama-mama. [x
7.15 pm. Time for dinner. Ciao. (:
Labels: drama queen ;