Wednesday, January 24, 2007
too lil' too late

Today was so exhausting, I'm sure I will suffer from severe muscle cramps all over my body tomorrow morning. Argh. Went to work with Darrion, Jacob, Andy, Hui Fang and my baby today at Yishun/Kathib area. And boy, I never did know that selling ice creams were such hard work! We started from 6.30 pm to around 9.15 pm, and we only sold about $60 plus worth of ice creams. Divided the money, and I got about $30 bucks. $30 bucks! For such hard work! Man, my back is aching like there's no tomorrow! But at least I got to exercise for free. That's the only plus point of this job. Ah. My baby was right. Such tough jobs are not suitable for me. I should go approach m)phosis. [:

I'm mad on cam-whoring again. Sigh. And I badly need to get New Year stuff. Plus, I've just booked a table for 2 of us on Valentines' Day at Serangoon Gardens Country Club's Garden Grill. Guess what? It cost me a freaking $100 bucks. But at least it's a 6-course dinner. *smacks lips*

Yawn. I still have to help edit my sis's project. Damn. Scr*w her teacher.

It's just too little too late
a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say
You know it's just too little too late
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway
You know it's just too little too late

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
2:35 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!