Monday, January 22, 2007
updates.
Happy 1 year anniversary! Happy Wedding Michelle and Reuben![I think]Time for me to undate! Hahas. Saturday, I went for Dorigo's grandma's birthday bbq. And OMG! It was a pretty big event. But most of my time was spent in the toilet cam-whoring with Dorina. Hahas.
I LOVE her! <3. Eventually, it ended off not too well, with Dorianne crying after everything. Sigh. Long story. Don't wish to blog about it. Ah.
Sunday was the mad day. After cellgroup, we went to fellowship at Orchard. And boy, was it REALLY fellowship! Hahas. We went to Cine and stayed there for the whole day. And guess what? We finally found out the reason why Darrion, Dorigo and Andy were so 'GAY'. They are having an affair! Behind Fang and my back! Darrion had Dorigo already, but still wants Andy! Greedy. Hahas. After prayer meeting, Alan and Mar came to meet us. And yesterday was Fang and Darrion's 1 year anniversary! Hahas. Darrion bought a cake from TCC and even before he could eat the cake, he broke the spoon! Hahas! Talking about a strong man. No wonder why Dorigo and Andy are attracted to him. Wahaha. After everything, we went to the arcade at Dhoby Ghaut to play. Worst of all, I dropped my contacts! So for the whole of yesterday, I was as blind as a bat! Praise the Lord, I had Dorigo's glasses to make do with. Ah.
Today morning, my neighbouring block, 535, had a wedding. And the bride was pretty! I have to admit. And what made me so impressed was that the groom brought along 13 cars to fetch her in the morning! At 8 in the morning! And the ruckus they created woke up my whole estate! But honestly, I was very touched by what he did. He had to go through pumping, shouting, and other stuff from 8 to almost 11, just to get to his bride. Wow. I'm so amazed. And he's filthy rich. Lucky Michelle. Hahas. I heard him shouting her name. [:
Argh. Server problem. I'll post the photos another time. Loves. [:
Labels: drama queen ;