Saturday, February 03, 2007
i'm blessed. [:

I'm staying over at Xiu's place tonight! Hahas. So happy. Even now, I'm currently using her macbook to blog. Yuppx. Cause tonight the seminar with Pst Ulf ended late. And I'm so inspired by Pst Ulf Ekman today at the seminar! Come on, who wasn't? He was so inspiring and encouraging. Imagine sitting in a seminar where you are surrounded by positive people, hearing a positive message. Won't you feel positive too? Hahas.

God's first word to mankind was a word of blessing.
Blessing=God's goodness in action.
God won't tell us everything because He wants us to trust in Him.
Do not reject what God has given you!
Who can curse what God has blessed?

My self-esteem is restored. Thank you Pastor, and my abba father in Heaven. [:

Stepping back in school is akin to stepping into a strange dream. People were so distant. Like a barrier that cannot be touched. Even people whom I've known in the past, like my secondary school friends and even my Leadership friends were so distant. Did I really change that much? I doubt so. I mean, argh. Whatever. I'll just have lunch with my abba father everyday during lunch breaks. As in I'll spend the time basking in His presence praying than acting as a hypocricital friend.

And I'm gonna start praying more in 2007! Can't have me spewing out colorful words everyday right? And I'll have to brush up my chinese. Huayu COOL! Hahas. As I spend more time with my daddy God, He too will give me more time. I just love my God daddy. [:

And baby, I'm sorry. I love you.

out with the mummy. supper time.

Labels:



★ I'm AWESOME
12:30 AM


HIS AWESOMENESS!
This is just a simple webpage about me.
And my awesomeness.

Randy Lai YH
Seventeen
08.11.94
Nanyang Polytechnic
Gaming, Frisbee, Lifesaving, TV
Facebook

AWESOME SHOWS!
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Glee

AWESOME VIDEOS!
HIMYM Barney's Playbook
HIMYM Barney's Video Resume!
HIMYM Barney's Conversation with GOD!